- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
David Lee Roth sues former bandmates
LOS ANGELES -- David Lee Roth has filed a lawsuit against his ex-Van Halen bandmates, accusing them of conspiring to keep money from him.
The lawsuit filed Thursday in Superior Court alleges that Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen and Michael Anthony diverted royalties and breached their fiduciary duty to Roth.
The singer claims the band signed a deal with Warner Bros. in 1996 without his knowledge or authorization for increased royalties from album sales. He claims his financial losses were estimated to be at least $200,000 at the end of 2001.
Roth was the band's lead singer for eight years before going solo in 1985.
-- From wire reports