- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
David Lee Roth sues former bandmates
LOS ANGELES -- David Lee Roth has filed a lawsuit against his ex-Van Halen bandmates, accusing them of conspiring to keep money from him.
The lawsuit filed Thursday in Superior Court alleges that Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen and Michael Anthony diverted royalties and breached their fiduciary duty to Roth.
The singer claims the band signed a deal with Warner Bros. in 1996 without his knowledge or authorization for increased royalties from album sales. He claims his financial losses were estimated to be at least $200,000 at the end of 2001.
Roth was the band's lead singer for eight years before going solo in 1985.
-- From wire reports