- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
David Lee Roth sues former bandmates
LOS ANGELES -- David Lee Roth has filed a lawsuit against his ex-Van Halen bandmates, accusing them of conspiring to keep money from him.
The lawsuit filed Thursday in Superior Court alleges that Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen and Michael Anthony diverted royalties and breached their fiduciary duty to Roth.
The singer claims the band signed a deal with Warner Bros. in 1996 without his knowledge or authorization for increased royalties from album sales. He claims his financial losses were estimated to be at least $200,000 at the end of 2001.
Roth was the band's lead singer for eight years before going solo in 1985.
-- From wire reports