- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Strickland Engineering hires surveyor, civil engineer
Brian Strickland, senior civil engineer of Strickland Engineering in Jackson, announces the addition of Ron Lange and David Lynn to its civil engineering and surveying staff.
Lange is a professional land surveyor with 39 years experience. He will be responsible for the coordination and direction of all surveying projects including project management and client communication.
Lange has performed boundary, topographic, ALTA and construction surveys of numerous projects throughout his career. He joined Strickland Engineering in November after relocating to the area from Central Illinois.
David Lynn is a civil engineer designer with 32 years experience. He will be responsible for civil engineering design of residential subdivisions, commercial site developments, streets, sanitary sewers, storm sewers and the preparation of stormwater management plans.
Lynn has extensive experience in watershed analysis and stormwater detention basin design. He joined Strickland Engineering in September after relocating to the area from St. Louis.
Strickland Engineering is currently assisting the developers of the Marquette Office Building project in Cape Girardeau with site development. Work will soon begin on the Saxony Lutheran High SChool project in Fruitland. The company also provides mechanical and electrical engineering services.