- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Frank and Cheryl Stoffregen have joined the staff of Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty in Cape Girardeau as sales associates.
Joe Hercik is the new manager of Ford Groves in Jackson.
Dr. Kathy Johnson has joined the staff at Cross Trails Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Ed Miller has joined Meyer Realty in Cape Girardeau as a Realtor.
Sherry Holder has joined the staff at Elite Travel in Cape Girardeau.
Melinda McCulley has been named branch manager of American HomeCare Management's Cape Girardeau office. The office services five counties.
Donna Hart Goodson has joined Saint Francis Medical Center to begin a hand therapy program.