- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Edith Lorene Couch, 80, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2002, at Hunter Acres Caring Center.
She was born Dec. 29, 1921, in Sikeston, daughter of Ross and Mary Walker Milburn. She and Paul Couch were married Oct. 31, 1937. He died Nov. 9, 1996.
Couch was a former secretary and bookkeeper at Home Oil Co. She attended Murray Lane Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Mike and Mark Couch of Sikeston; a daughter, Janet Urban of Sikeston; a brother, John Milburn of Wilmar, Ark.; seven grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel. The Rev. Kelley Grubbs will officiate. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.