- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Ossie Marie Snider, 84, of Scott City died Thursday, Dec. 5, 2002, at Parkland Hospital in Farmington, Mo.
She was born April 23, 1918, in Stuttgart, Ark., daughter of James Henry and Minnie Lee Norman Montgomery. She and Clarence Earl Snider were married June 11, 1944, in Cape Girardeau. He died June 19, 1997.
Snider was a member of Illmo Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, James Snider of Miami, Fla.; nine grandchildren; six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons and a daughter.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Dennis Bell officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.