- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 12/6/02
Friday, Dec. 6
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items:
At 5:02 p.m., alarm sounding at 4614 Nash Road.
At 5:03 p.m., alarm sounding at 1701 Lacey.
At 7:33 p.m., gas smell investigation at Perryville and Cape Rock Road.
At 7:52 p.m., medical assist at 745 S. Ellis.
At 9:43 p.m., alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items:
At 2:17 a.m., emergency medical service at 104 Vantage.
At 1:46 p.m., emergency medical service at 401 Independence.
At 2:49 p.m., emergency medical service at 103 N. Henderson.
Friday, Dec. 6
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
An emergency medical service on Clark Street.