- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Todd Wooldridge and Mikella Robinson of Jackson, Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo., 2:05 a.m. Friday, Nov. 15, 2002. Name, Mackenzie Alexys. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Robinson is the daughter of Raymond and Gloria Robinson of Farmington, Mo. She is a hairstylist at JCPenney Styling Salon. Wooldridge is the son of Bill and Sharron Wooldridge of Sparta, Ill. He is a field trainer with Bankers Life and Casualty Co.
Daughter to Jeff and Debbie Werner of Uniontown, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:36 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 23, 2002. Name, Makara Leigh. Weight, 8 pounds 12 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Werner is the former Debbie Ramsey, daughter of Darrel and Sharon Ramsey of Chester, Ill. Werner is the son of Jerry and Brenda Werner of Frohna, Mo. He is employed with Pipefitters Local 562.
Daughter to James Paul and Jeanine Marie Simpson of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:41 a.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2002. Name, Ann-Marie Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Simpson is the former Jeanine Hunt, daughter of Bill Hunt and Lydia Hunt of Perryville. Mr. and Mrs. Simpson are employed at TG Missouri Corp. He is the son of Robert Simpson and Linda Simpson of Perryville.
Son to Robert Samuel and Rebecca Lee Galloway Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:57 a.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2002. Name, Elijah Samuel-Luther. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Galloway is the former Rebecca Weibley, daughter of Tony and Marilyn Silipo of St. Louis and Luther and Pam Weibley of Cape Girardeau. Galloway is the son of Frankie Gonzales of Chicago, and the late Robert Galloway Sr. He is employed at Rubbermaid.
Son to Bryan P. and Mindy S. Hodges of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:37 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2002. Name, Nicholas Alexander. Weight, 9 pounds 10 ounces. Mrs. Hodges is the former Mindy Alcorn, daughter of James and Louise Alcorn of Greenville, Mo. She is a medical technologist at Memorial Hospital in Chester, Ill. Hodges is the son of Phillip and Doris Hodges of Cairo, Ill. He is vending manager at Fill-Up Mart Inc. in Cairo.
Daughter to Paul O'Neal and Amy Lynn Bartlett of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:26 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2002. Name, Mollie Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds 4 ounces. Mrs. Bartlett is the former Amy Atchley, daughter of Lynn and Joan Atchley of Lilbourn, Mo. She is a teacher at Kelly Elementary School. Bartlett is the son of Kennith and Jean Bartlett of Scott City. He is employed at Sikeston Motors.
Son to Anthony Thomas and Rebecca Ann White of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:10 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2002. Name, William Robert. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. White is the former Rebecca Ostrenga, daughter of Bill and Barb Ostrenga of Cape Girardeau. She is a quality control analyst at BioKyowa Inc. White is the son of Tom and Jean White of Blytheville, Ark. He is a customer service representative with Southwestern Bell.