- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Robert J. "Bob" Meyer, 54, of Frohna, Mo., died Sunday, Dec. 1, 2002, in rural Perry County.
He was born Feb. 15, 1948, at Uniontown, Mo., daughter of Anton B. and Hilda W. Schott Meyer. He married the former Linda Monier.
Meyer was owner/operator of Bob Meyer Trucking. He was a member of American Legion Post 133 and River Hills Antique Tractor Club.
He served in Missouri National Guard.
Survivors include a daughter, Jennifer Camden of Sedgewickville, Mo.; three sons, Robert Meyer of Perryville, Mo., Charles and Larry Meyer of Frohna; his mother of Perryville; a sister, Rosella Meyer of Perryville; four brothers, Bernard, William and Franklin Meyer of Perryville, and Edward Meyer of Robertsville, Mo.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Parish prayers will be at 6 tonight, followed by American Legion service at 6:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church at Apple Creek, Mo. The Rev. Mark Bozada will officiate. Burial will be in St. Michael's Cemetery at Apple Creek, with military honors by American Legion.