- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Gladys Marshall Wooldridge, 85, of Delta died Thursday, Nov. 28, 2002, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 19, 1917, in Mayfield, Mo., son of Franklin Sylvester and Julia Olga Mayfield Wooldridge. He and Veona Moore were married Nov. 6, 1939.
He was a retired farmer.
He was a member of the First Baptist Church in Delta, where he had served as church secretary for 43 years.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Gilbert Wooldridge of Cape Girardeau, William Wooldridge of Florissant,Mo., and Ron Wooldridge of Delta; a brother, Harold Wooldridge of Benton, Mo.; five grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and sister.
Visitation will be at 5 p.m. Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the chapel with the Rev. Eric Hodge officiating. Burial will be in Caney Fork Cemetery near Oak Ridge.