- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 11/29/02
Friday, Nov. 29
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Property Damage Property damage was reported Thursday at 40 S. Sprigg by the city of Cape Girardeau. A 27-year-old male is in custody pending formal charges.
Damage to a mailbox was reported Thursday at 1542 Briarcliff.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday by Shell D-Mart of 3415 William.
Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday from Amerimart at 1320 West Cape Rock.