- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lulu Ledbetter, 101, of Paducah, Ky., formerly of Anna, Ill., died Monday, Nov. 25, 2002, at Parkview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Paducah.
She was born Aug. 4, 1901, in Anna, daughter of John O. and Sarah Elizabeth Hoffner Halterman. She and James Ledbetter were married May 1, 1925. He died Jan. 5, 1994.
She worked as a nurse and operated a nursing home in Lincoln, Neb., with her husband.
Survivors include one sister, Georgia Neibauer of Paducah.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and one brother.
Friends may call at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at the Crain Funeral Home in Anna. Graveside service will be 1 p.m. Saturday at the Anna Cemetery. The Rev. L.C. Pruehsner will officiate. Burial will follow in the cemetery.