- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dalhousie's Roe becomes PGA member
Scott Roe of Cape Girardeau recently became a Class A member of the Professional Golf Association.
Roe, a graduate of Notre Dame High School and Southeast Missouri State University, is currently a golf professional at Dalhousie Golf Club.
Roe has previously worked five years at Crab Orchard Golf Club in Carterville, Ill., and a winter season at the PGA Golf Club in Port St. Lucie, Fla.
Jackson golfer gets fourth hole in one
Mike Shaffar of Jackson hit his fourth career hole in one Sunday at Bent Creek Golf Course.
Shaffar use a 9-wood for the shot on the sixth hole. Witnesses were Jack Watts and Phil Moore.
-- From staff reports