- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 11/28/02
Thursday, Nov. 28
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Diana Marie Steele, 42, of 1715 Whitener, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway and endangering the welfare of a child.
Jeffrey Dewayne Spence, 40, of 1205 Jefferson was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, running a stop sign and driving with a suspended license.
Julia Ann Heath, 45, of 257 E. Lake Drive was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Gena Lynn Davis, 43, of 709 Albert was arrested Tuesday for possession of a controlled substance.
Robert D. Smith, 32, of 510 N. Fountain was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay traffic fines and costs for driving while revoked and leaving the scene of an accident.
Deborah F. Seesing, 47, of 172 D St., was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Martha Ann Sheron, 42, of 1329 West Marry Lane, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Mary Ann Gray, 44, of 923 Good Hope was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing.
Assault An assault was reported Tuesday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Summonses Pamela Sue Back of 31 N. Fountain was issued a summons Tuesday on suspicion of running a stop sign.
Christopher L. Ross, 19, of 1015 S. Ellis, was issued a summons Tuesday on suspicion of animal abuse.
Melvin H. Bostic, of P.O. Box 465, Bloomfield, Mo., was issued a summons Wednesday for failure to show proof of insurance.
Thefts A CD player and bookbag were reported stolen Tuesday at 622 Broadway.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday at Rhodes 101, 1008 N. Kingshighway.
A tractor was reported stolen Wednesday at 1504 Kingsbury.
A camera and purse were reported stolen Wednesday to the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. The incident occurred in Area 56.
Miscellaneous A 44-year-old male was taken into protective custody Wednesday.
Harassment was reported Wednesday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Tampering was reported Wednesday at 3439 William.
Thursday, Nov. 28
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen Tuesday in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Flower pots were reported stolen Tuesday in the 300 block of South Union Avenue.
Property damage Property damage was reported at Old Cape Road Tuesday.
A vehicle was reported tampered with Tuesday in the 300 block of South Missouri.
An ex parte violation was reported Wednesday in the 1000 block of West Main Street.