- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape sheriff 11/28/02
Cape Girardeau County
Thursday, Nov. 28
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Terry J. Robert, 26, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on a Butler County warrant for burglary.
David D. Brizius, 35, of Jackson, was arrested Saturday on a Wayne County warrant for nonsupport and violation of probation.
Shemiah L. Carter, 22, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear and domestic assault.
The following persons were transported Nov. 15 to the Missouri Department of Corrections: Timothy J. Taylor, 39, of East Prairie, Mo., to serve three years for driving while intoxicated.
Stephen D. Sheldrake, 20, of Cape Girardeau, to serve five years for property damage.
The following persons were transported Nov. 22 to the Missouri Department of Corrections:
Clifton Taylor, 27, of Blythesville, Ill., to serve three years for possession of a controlled substance.
Starla Y. Howell, 33, of Carbondale Ill., to serve three years for passing bad checks.