- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Juanita Brown, 68, of Perryville died Monday, Nov. 25, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Feb. 22, 1934, in Jasper, Ala., daughter of Erwin and Winnie Bush Jones. She and Lester J. Brown were married May 10, 1954. He preceded her in death.
Brown had been a nurse aide. She was a member of Amvets and Eagles auxiliaries.
Survivors include a son, Jim Brown of Perryville; five daughters, Rita Jokerst, Donna Favier, Betty Ranta and Vicki Rollet, all of Perryville, Tammy Dillow of Pleasant Prairie, Wis.; 13 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home after noon Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.