- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Mark S. Farris, 50, of Anna died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2002, at his home.
He was born Sept. 19, 1952, in Fort Monmouth, N.J., son of Billy J. and Marjorie Louise Singleton Farris. He and Janell Browning were married June 20, 1986, in Cobden, Ill.
Farris was a journeyman with Ironworkers Local 782 of Paducah, Ky. He was a member of Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Jason Knez and Chad Farris; a daughter, Rachael Farris; his parents; and a brother, Mike Hancock, all of Anna.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 5 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Harner officiating.