- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Uva M. Brown, 84, of Perryville died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2002, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born July 16, 1918, at Kaskaskia Island, Ill., daughter of Frank and Alma Porrman Klein. She and Jack G. Brown were married Nov. 21, 1936, at Kaskaskia Island.
Brown had worked at Prince Gardner.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Ray Brown of Perryville, Dale Brown of St. Mary's, Mo.; a daughter, Alberta Trautman of Four Seasons, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and 6:30 to 9:40 a.m. Wednesday. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, Mo. The Rev. Felipe Martinez will officiate. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery at St. Mary's.