- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Myrtle Mae Thompson, 91, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2002, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born May 14, 1911, in Allenville, Mo., daughter of the late Fred and Lulu Harmon Thompson. She was a member of Illmo Baptist Church.
Survivors include one sister, Claudine Caldwell of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from noon to 1 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Home in Scott City. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Thompson officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.