- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
Myrtle Mae Thompson, 91, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2002, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born May 14, 1911, in Allenville, Mo., daughter of the late Fred and Lulu Harmon Thompson. She was a member of Illmo Baptist Church.
Survivors include one sister, Claudine Caldwell of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from noon to 1 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Home in Scott City. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Thompson officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.