- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Oliver "Ollie" M. Lange, 83, passed away Sunday, Nov. 24, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
An American Legion service will be at 7 p.m. Funeral service will be 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel.
Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery with graveside military honors. The Rev. Douglas Breite will officiate.
He was born March 1, 1919, in Fayette County, Ill., son of Henry and Hanna Rothamel. He and Cordula "Connie" Jank were married Aug. 9, 1942.
Loving survivors include his beloved wife, Connie, of 60 years; a daughter and son-in-law, Donna and Thomas Caughlan of Oakville, Mo.; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II and was a member of Altenthal-Joerns American Legion Post 158 in Jackson. He worked in heating and air conditioning most of his life in Florida and Missouri.
He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau and formerly served as an elder and Sunday school teacher.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the Trinity Lutheran School Building Fund or charity of choice.