- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GRASSY, Mo. -- Sandra Jean Boyer, 50, of Grassy died on Saturday, Nov. 23, 2002, at the Elder Care of Marble Hill, Mo.
She was born Oct. 21, 1952, at Festus, Mo., daughter of Edward and Elsie Geraldine Kent Smith.
She and Chester "Joe" Boyer were married June 21, 1996, at Marble Hill.
She worked as a home health care aide.
Survivors include her husband; her father; two stepsons, Joey Boyer of De Soto, Mo., and Jeff Boyer of Festus; four stepdaughters, Rema "Lynn" Boyer, Samantha Boyer and Jenny Lee Boyer of Potosi, Mo., and Jeana Raye Kuenzle of Festus; and five brothers, Edward Smith of De Soto, David Smith of House Springs, Mo., Harold Smith of Glenallen, Mo., and Donald and Bruce Smith of Marble Hill.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Rocky Tallent officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery at Marble Hill.