- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
In Friday's edition, a McClure, Ill., woman who pleaded guilty to two counts of felony theft should have been identified as Sherry Rena Davis. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.
In the Tuesday edition, the victim of a second-degree assault should have been identified as the step-daughter of Christopher Meador. The error occurred due to inaccurate information provided to the Southeast Missourian by a court officer.
The per-student state funding for the Jackson School District was $970.02 in 1992-93 and $1,753.54 in 2001-02. The figures were incorrect in a story in Thursday's edition. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.