- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Jim L. and Julie D. Pierce Williams of Lexington, Ky., St. Joseph East Hospital in Lexington, 2:04 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, 2002. Name, Wesley Brennon. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Williams is the former Julie Pierce, daughter of Bonnie Pierce of Cape Girardeau, and the late Wesley Pierce. She is a medical transcriptionist at Retina Vitreous and Associates. Williams is the son of Marita Benzen of Russellville, Ark., and Brent Cain of Cabool, Mo. He is an occupational therapist.
Son to Michael Lynn and Amy Dawn Strange of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:43 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, 2002. Name, Brayden Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Strange is the former Amy Huckstep, daughter of Joe and Marsha Huckstep of Scott City. She is employed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri. Strange is the son of Clyde and Dianne Furman of Pine Bluff, Ark. He is employed by Byron Lang Inc.
Daughter to Adam Lee Richardson and Danielle Marie Cruz, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:27 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, 2002. Name, Sierra Lynn. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Ms. Cruz is the daughter of Duane and Sherry Cruz of Oak Ridge. Richardson is the son of Lee and Mary Richardson of Jackson. He is an equipment operator at MMD Stone.
Twin daughters to Mark Clements and Jennifer Kay Landewee of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Sunday, Nov. 17, 2002. Lindsey Kay was born at 9:23 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds. Lauren Rose was born at 9:41 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces. The couple also has a son. Mrs. Landewee is the former Jennifer Seabaugh, daughter of Nora Seabaugh of Whitewater. She is employed in customer service at JCPenney. Landewee is the son of Clements and Mary Landewee of Leopold, Mo. He is owner of Accu-Grow.
Daughter to Travis Eugene Carroll and Marsha Kay Grissom of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:20 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2002. Name, Kaya Marie Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Grissom is the daughter of Robbin and Mark Easley of Chaffee and Landon and Joyce Grissom of Scott City. She is employed at Fabick Brothers Equipment Co. Carroll is the son of Darlene and Gary Kelley of Fulton, Mo., and Rocky Carroll of Chaffee. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.
Son to Michael Warren Spies and Lisa Essner-Spies of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:32 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2002. Name, Carson Jacob. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Mrs. Essner-Spies is the former Lisa Hahn, daughter of Charles and Vidamae Hahn of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Spies is the son of James and Mary Spies of Scott City. He is a service technician with Apria Healthcare.