- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Judy Ann Trickey, 52, of Jackson died Thursday, Nov. 21, 2002, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 10, 1950, at Uniontown, Mo., daughter of Raymond "Lefty" and Helen Pfeiffer Hecht. She and Stan Trickey were married Sept. 15, 1973.
Trickey was a 1968 graduate of Jackson High School and a graduate of Metro Business College in Cape Girardeau. She was an ophthalmic technician for Dr. Charles Cozean more than 20 years. She was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Erica Trickey of Houston, Texas; her parents of Shawneetown; two brothers, Dennis Hecht of Frohna, Mo., Tom Hecht of Jackson; and a sister, Kathy McLendon of Shawneetown.
Friends may call at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Paul Church, with the Rev. David Johnson officiating. Burial will be in Trinity Lutheran Cemetery at Shawneetown.