- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Marilyn Ellen Rinehart, 77, of Elkhart, Ind., died Thursday, Nov. 21, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 26, 1925, in Elkhart, daughter of Earl P. and Cleo Wiltrout Russell. She and Glenn E. Rinehart were married in Elkhart. He died Jan. 31, 1969.
Rinehart was a secretary in the trust department at First Bank and Trust in South Bend, Ind.
Survivors include a son, Gregory Rinehart of Osceola, Ind.; two daughters, Gloria Waechter of Scott City, Judith Wilda of South Bend; six grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and a grandson.
There is no visitation.
A memorial service will be held in Indiana at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home was in charge of local arrangements.