- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Thanks for all the aid following fall down steps
To the editor:
This is a letter of thanks to all of the good people who aided me after my fall down the hard concrete steps at the Show Me Center. I attended the very beautiful Moscow Ballet production. As I was leaving, I started down the steps. Somehow my foot slipped, and I fell head first down three hard steps, coming to rest on my hip and back. There were no broken bones.
I would like for everyone who helped me to know how grateful I am for their efforts. It was a painful finale to a most enjoyable evening of ballet.
VIRGINIA B. HECKROTTE