- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sheriff report 11/23/02
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests William D. Perrot, 36, of Fenton, Mo., was arrested Nov. 15 on an Arnold, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
Bertha K. Clark, 53, of Jackson was arrested Sunday on a Wayne County warrant for fraud and insufficient funds.
Erik M. Marshall, 24, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while revoked, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Jennifer L. Steger, 19, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
William Reando, 35, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a Perry County warrant for fraud.
Peter Sauver, 33, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for felony passing of bad checks.
Christina Larson, 34, of Jackson was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault and second-degree endangering the welfare of a child.
Rayburn Cowan Jr., 30, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
John J. Johnson, 41, of Perryville was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for tampering with a witness.