- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 11/23/02
Saturday, Nov. 23
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following calls: At 5:13 p.m., emergency medical service at 607 William.
At 6:58 p.m., emergency medical service at 430 N. Frederick.
At 7:29 p.m., emergency medical service at 200 Morgan Oak.
At 8:49 p.m., emergency medical service at 416 S. Benton.
At 9:32 p.m., odor of gas at the 1300 block of Big Bend Road.
At 12 a.m., false alarm at 2845 Themis.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following calls:
At 1:12 a.m., fire alarm at 1701 Lacey.
At time unprovided, emergency medical service at 31 N. Henderson.
At 9:43 a.m., emergency medical service at 325 S. Lorimier.
At 10:36 a.m., emergency medical service at 25 Doctors Park.
At 10:47 a.m., emergency medical service at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 12:32 p.m., alarm sounding at 1701 Lacey.