- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Police report 11/23/02
Saturday, Nov. 23
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Aaron P. Wolfe, 21, of 529 N. Broadview was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
A subject was placed in custody Friday pending the filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated.
Douglas A. Gross, 21, of 150 N. Bohnsack, Gordonville, was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to drive in a single lane.
Arrests Joshua G. McIntosh, 20, of 7 N. Benton, Apt. 3, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Levi R. Elledge, 24, of 194 Sunrise, Jackson, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of domestic assault and tampering.
Darlene M. Curry, 36, of 542 S. Pacific was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Stan L. Matlock, 35, of 808 S. Sprigg was arrested Friday on a Pemiscot County warrant for probation violation.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday by Bi-State Southern at 400 Morgan Oak.
Gasoline was reported stolen Friday by Rhodes 101 at 1126 N. Sprigg.
Checks were reported stolen Friday at 1813 Randol.
A vehicle door was reported as accidentally damaged Thursday at 294 Siemers Drive.
A vehicle window was reported damaged Thursday at the 400 block of South Middle.
Outdoor lights were reported broken Friday at 2830 Independence.
Stealing by deceit was reported Thursday.
Interference with custody was reported Thursday.
Unlawful use of a weapon was reported Friday.