- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Namesake statue stolen from Melaina's Magical Playland (1/8/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Officers to wash canines to raise money for new police dogs (1/9/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Stella Walden, 89, of Sikeston died Sunday, Nov. 17, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born April 22, 1913, in Banner, Ky., daughter of Barley and Polly Ann Jones. She and Burrel Ellis Walden were married Aug. 22, 1945, in Ogden, Utah. He died May 2, 1998.
Walden was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Survivors include three sons, Harry Walden of Millington, Mich., Robert Walden of Cape Girardeau, Charles Walden of Wernersville, Pa.; two daughters, Carla Walter of Florissant, Mo., Carol Kramer of Wildwood, Mo.; a sister, Kathryn Ross of Chaffee, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.