- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)12
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Stella Walden, 89, of Sikeston died Sunday, Nov. 17, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born April 22, 1913, in Banner, Ky., daughter of Barley and Polly Ann Jones. She and Burrel Ellis Walden were married Aug. 22, 1945, in Ogden, Utah. He died May 2, 1998.
Walden was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Survivors include three sons, Harry Walden of Millington, Mich., Robert Walden of Cape Girardeau, Charles Walden of Wernersville, Pa.; two daughters, Carla Walter of Florissant, Mo., Carol Kramer of Wildwood, Mo.; a sister, Kathryn Ross of Chaffee, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.