- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 11/20/02
Wednesday, Nov. 20
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Agnes E. Walker, 39, of 105 N. Clark, Apt. 202, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Jimmy L. Castile, 24, of Blue Springs, Ill., was arrested Monday on a Bollinger County warrant for failure to appear.
Donald F. Weinkein, 52, of 203 Franks Lane was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for insufficient funds.
Summonses Barry L. Jordan, 40, of 219 N. Henderson, Apt. 3, received a summons Tuesday for a harassing phone call.
An assault was reported Monday to the Department of Public Safety at Southeast Missouri State University.
Cash was reported stolen Monday at 1000 S. Ranney.
Mail was reported stolen Monday at 700 S. Ellis.
Medication was reported stolen Monday at 807 S. Ellis.
A CD player, a CD, a wallet and its contents were reported stolen Monday at 2021 Themis.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Monday at 1017 Independence.
A CD player was reported stolen Monday at 6 Village Drive.
Medications were reported stolen Tuesday at 211 St. Francis Drive.
Forgery was reported Monday at 120 N. Sprigg.
A bicycle was reported found Tuesday at 334 N. Broadview.Jackson
Wednesday, Nov. 20
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Tracy L. Thomas, 41, of 325 Elm Street was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child and leaving the scene of an accident.
Windows were reported damaged Monday on Otto Drive.
A peace disturbance was reported Monday at the 700 block of Oak Street.
John Maret, 25, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Sunday on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear in court.
Jose Cena, 32, of 720 W. Adams St., Apt. 3, was arrested Sunday on a Jackson warrant.
James L. Rubel, 38, of 502 N. Hope St., Apt. 3, was arrested Sunday for second-degree domestic assault.
A burglary was reported on North West Lane.
An assault was reported Sunday on East Jackson Boulevard.
An assault was reported Sunday on North Hope Street.
An assault was reported Sunday on South Bellevue Street.
A 15-year-old male was referred to juvenile authorities Sunday for shoplifting at 309 E. Jackson Blvd.Property Damage
Damage to a yard was reported Sunday on East Jefferson Street.
Damage to storage sheds was reported Sunday on South Union Avenue.
Damage to an apartment was reported Sunday on South Bellevue.
Miscellaneous Leaving the scene of an accident was reported Sunday at 2235 E. Jackson Blvd.