- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson fire report 11/19/02
Tuesday, Nov. 19
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items:
At 4:03 p.m., emergency medical service at 1224 Sailer Circle.
At 5:08 p.m., emergency medical service at 40 S. Sprigg.
At 5:43 p.m., extrication at 2380 N. High, Jackson.
At 8:25 p.m., illegal burn at Water and Roberts.Firefighters responded Monday to the following items:
At 7:21 a.m, structure fire at 1965 Delwin, Apt. 3.
At 8:05 a.m., fire in trash can at 1715 Cape Rock Drive.
At 10:43 a.m., emergency medical service at 402 S. Silver Springs.
At 11:23 a.m., emergency medical service at 2720 Jewel.
Tuesday, Nov. 19
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
A motor vehicle accident on North High Street.
A lock-out on Andrew Street.
An illegal burn on Bainbridge.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
Emergency medical service on West Main Street.