- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 11/19/02
Tuesday, Nov. 19
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Johnnie L. Martin Jr., 22, of 913 S. Ranney, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of first-degree statutory rape.
Kelly G. Overy, 19, of 830 County Road 462, Oak Ridge, Mo., was arrested Friday on suspicion of stealing.
David W. Riley, 39, of 139 S. Pacific, was arrested Friday on suspicion of two counts of possession of cocaine.
Kevin D. Dudley, 24, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 207, was arrested Friday on suspicion of domestic assault, trespassing and peace disturbance.
Terry W. Clark, 53, of 401 S. Jobe Drive, Bertrand, Mo., was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of ephedrine with intent to manufacture a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while revoked.
Kathy J. Henry, 45, of 401 S. Jobe Drive, Bertrand, Mo., was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and possession of ephedrine with intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
Darryl W. McKnelly, 55, and Vicki L. McKnelly, 52, both of 290 Fox Meadows Estates, Sikeston, Mo., were arrested Saturday on a Scott County warrant for trafficking.
William S. Piercey II, 26, of 2850 Whitener, Apt. B4, was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of ephedrine with intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
Kyle G. Benn, 19, of 2241 Hillbrook, was arrested Monday on suspicion of stealing.
Jamie D. Warfield, 20, of 11 S. Hanover, was arrested Monday on suspicion of trafficking, resisting arrest, failure to signal and possession of alcohol by a minor.
Dean S. Robinson, 37, of 72 County Road 448, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of ephedrine.Summonses
Adam B. Grimes, 33, of 824 N. Spanish, received a summons Sunday on suspicion of assault.
David J. Aubuchon, 19, of 1000 Towers Circle, 1203 East, received a summons Sunday on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
A cell phone was reported stolen Sunday at 232 Shirley Drive.
Two rifles and a generator were reported stolen Sunday at 2146 William.Burglaries
A burglary was reported Sunday at 1982 Longview. Nothing was taken.
An attempted burglary was reported Sunday by Shooters Supply at 294 Christine. Nothing was taken.
A subject was placed in custody Monday pending the filing of formal charges in connection with a burglary at 128 S. Park.
A Cape Girardeau Police Department vehicle was reported damaged on Sunday at the 900 block of William.Miscellaneous
A 38-year-old man was reported missing Sunday at 1112 Linden. He is described as 5'7" in height, weighing 170 pounds, with brown hair.
A missing 49-year-old man was reported found.
A 16-year-old male was cited to juvenile court Monday for stealing.