- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Patricia E. Davisson, 87, of Webb City, Mo., died Friday, Nov. 15, 2002, at The Meadows Care Center in Joplin, Mo.
She was born Dec. 15, 1914, in Carl Junction, Mo., daughter of Elmer and Martha Herd Gibson. She married John C. Davisson, who died Nov. 1, 1997.
Davisson was office manager many years at Dr. Ferguson's office in Webb City. She was a member of First Presbyterian Church in Webb City.
Survivors include three sons, Tom Davisson of Cape Girardeau, James Davisson of St. Petersburg, Fla., John Davisson of St. John's Mo.; a brother, Robert Gibson of Kimberling City, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Simpson Funeral Home in Webb City from 5 to 6 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 6 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Ozark Memorial Park Cemetery.