- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jack B. Williams, 77, of Leesburg, Fla., died Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2002, in Leesburg.
He was born in Livingston, Mont.
Williams served in the U.S. Navy.
He moved to Leesburg in 2000 from Van Buren, Mo. He was a member of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Survivors include his wife, Pauline; four daughters, Debbie Thomas of Katy, Texas, Terry LeGrand of Cape Girardeau, Jaci Owen of New Albany, Ind., Robin Williams of Chandler, Ariz.; a sister, Happy King of Damascus, Md.; nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
The National Cremation Society in Fruitland Park, Fla., is in charge of arrangements.