- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Jeffery Scott Hickam, 34, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2002, at his home, following a lengthy illness.
He was born March 25, 1968, in Cape Girardeau, son of Jack and Donna Hickam. He and Sheri Salyers were married July 1, 1988.
Hickam was a carpenter, and a member of First Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Anna, Ill.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Justin Hickam of Jonesboro; mother and stepfather, Donna and John Gallion of Doniphan, Mo.; father and stepmother, Jack and Terri Hickam of Jonesboro; a sister, Jillicent Mays of Anna; two brothers, Jake Robinson of Doniphan, Jeremy Hickam of Jonesboro; maternal grandmother, Berniece Kelley of Anna; and paternal grandparents, Norman and Betty Hickam of Jonesboro.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather and a grandmother.
Friends may call at First Evangelical Presbyterian Church from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and after 11 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church. The Revs. Steve Wilkinson and Ron Cox will officiate. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.
Crain Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.