- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Health calendar 11/14
Thursday Nov. 14
La Leche League (breast feeding) Support Group meets 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in conference room A at St. Francis Education Center. Contact Carol at 334-2705 for more information.
"Ask your doctor" airs at 8 p.m. on Channel 5, with Ron Inman speaking about occupational medicine. The show is sponsored by the Cape Girardeau County Area Medical Society, St. Francis Medical Center and Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Asthma education class from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at Southeast Missouri Hospital's Generations Center. Program is for children and adults, and their families. To register, call 651-5825. Saturday
Mothers of Multiples meet from 9 to 11 a.m. in meeting rooms 101 and 102 at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Contact Jenny Turner at 833-6003 for information.
MS Support Group meets 10 a.m. to noon in conference room at Healing Arts Center. For information, call Fran at 331-5368.
Breast-feeding class from 9 to 11 a.m. in Generations Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. The class is free. To register, call 651-5825. Monday
Breast-feeding class from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in conference room at Healing Arts Center. The class should be taken six to eight weeks before delivery. For information, call St. Francis' Education Center at 331-5107.Tuesday
Mended Hearts meets from 6 to 8 p.m. in conference room A at St. Francis Education Center. For information, call the cardiac rehab department at 331-3000, extension 6585.Wednesday
Bereavement Support Group meets from 1 to 3 p.m. in meeting room 102 at Southeast Missouri Hospital. For information, contact chaplain associate Connie Griswold at 651-5519.
--From staff reports