- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
RANDLES, Mo. -- Goldie Mae Bruce Clark, 76, of Belleview, Fla., died Sunday, Nov. 10, 2002, at Sylvia's House in Ocala, Fla.
She was born July 27, 1926, at Randles, daughter of Robert Samuel and Ruby Juanita Mouden Harris. She first married William Jeff Bruce Nov. 16, 1945. He died May 14, 1980. She and Robert Aaron Clark were married Aug. 4, 1995. He died June 21, 1998.
Clark retired as a sewing machine operator at a garment factory in Chula Vista, Calif.
Survivors include a son, Orland Bruce of Ocala; two daughters, Sharon Long of Chaffee, Mo., Diane McCall of Advance, Mo.; a sister, Elizabeth Baker of Chula Vista; six grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, five brothers, and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 1 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Watis Harrell officiating. Burial will be in Williams Cemetery at Perkins, Mo.