- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Mildred B. Ramsey, 92, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Nov. 10, 2002, at Elder Care in Marble Hill.
She was born April 7, 1920, in Bessville, Mo., daughter of Ellis and Amanda Denton Shrum. She and Robert L. Ramsey were married Nov. 9, 1929. He died April 10, 1981.
She was a member of Community Church near Marble Hill and had worked for the Sunshine Biscuit Company in St. Louis for many years.
Survivors include a son, Robert E. Ramsey of Glenallen, Mo.; a daughter, Alta Pearl Reed of Leopold, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, a sister and a grandchild.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill. Funeral will be at 11a .m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel with the Rev. Diana Cook officiating. Burial will be in Plainview Cemetery.