- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)4
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
David W. "Shagg" Dalton, 44, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Nov. 9, 2002, at his residence.
He was born March 7, 1958, in Cape Girardeau, son of Warren and Clorene Ladd Dalton of Cape Girardeau.
He was assistant sexton with the Cape Girardeau City Cemetery and was of the Methodist faith. He was a graduate of Cape Girardeau Central High School.
Survivors include his father; one brother, Donald Dalton of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Carolyn Sikes of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his mother and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford & Sons Mt. Auburn Chapel. Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel with the Rev. Kirby Grindstaff officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.