- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Imogene Archer, 68, of Jackson died Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 14, 1934, at Wardell, Mo., daughter of Herbert L. and Annie R. Havener Turner. She and Joseph Earl Archer were married Feb. 24, 1951.
Archer worked 20 years at the former Lenco in Jackson, and 10 years at the former Florsheim Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Don and Bryan Archer of Jackson; a daughter, Sheila Reynolds of Cape Girardeau; nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson after 11 a.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home. The Rev. Raymond McAfee will officiate. Burial will be in New Salem Cemetery at Daisy, Mo.