- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BIEHLE, Mo. -- Alma B. Geringer, 78, of Biehle died Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2002, at her home.
She was born Dec. 13, 1923, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Frank and Bertha Schott Wingerter. She was married to Nelbert H. Geringer May 17, 1945.
Geringer was a member of St. Maurus Catholic Church and St. Ann's Sodality.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, JoAnn Lukefahr of Perryville, Mo.; two sons, Neil Geringer of Perryville, Kevin Geringer of St. Louis; a sister, Mildred Schott of Jackson; three brothers, Lloyd and Merlin Wingerter of Perryville, Milton Wingerter of Maryland Heights, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 9:20 a.m. The wake will be at 6 tonight.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Maurus Catholic Church. The Rev. Mark Bozada will officiate. Burial will be in the church cemetery.