- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Cape fire report 11/6/02
Wednesday, Nov. 6
Firefighters responded Monday to the following item: At 12:15 p.m., emergency medical service at 1802 Ricardo.
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items: At 7:03 a.m., emergency medical service at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 1:44 p.m., responded to airport. Call canceled.
At 5:57 p.m., alarm sounding at 601 Highland.
On Tuesday, emergency medical service at 2397 Garrett.