- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mike Bruce Miller, 54, of Scott City died Thursday, Oct. 31, 2002, at his home.
He was born Nov. 8, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, son of Lowery B. and Flora Pensel Miller.
Miller attended Trinity Lutheran School, Central High School, and Southeast Missouri State University.
Survivors include his mother; a sister and brother-in-law, Diana and Stuart Rosenstein; and nephew, Mark Andrew Rosenstein, all of Boulder, Colo.
He was preceded in death by his father.
A private service will be held Friday, Nov. 8, at Cape County Memorial Park. The Rev. Lee Roy Quinn will officiate.
Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.