- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- West Park Mall to be closed Thanksgiving (10/14/16)2
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)33
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)1
- Man charged after cops try to cuff him in his sleep (10/14/16)9
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)1
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
- Mom jailed with daughter after mailing drug to her (10/16/16)
Mike Bruce Miller, 54, of Scott City died Thursday, Oct. 31, 2002, at his home.
He was born Nov. 8, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, son of Lowery B. and Flora Pensel Miller.
Miller attended Trinity Lutheran School, Central High School, and Southeast Missouri State University.
Survivors include his mother; a sister and brother-in-law, Diana and Stuart Rosenstein; and nephew, Mark Andrew Rosenstein, all of Boulder, Colo.
He was preceded in death by his father.
A private service will be held Friday, Nov. 8, at Cape County Memorial Park. The Rev. Lee Roy Quinn will officiate.
Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.