- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 11/5/02
Tuesday, Nov. 5
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Wilbur Dale Durden, 41, of Portageville Village, Apt. 35, Portageville, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, no proof of insurance and striking a legally stopped vehicle.
Mariques Cymone Boyd, 18, of 421 S. Pacific, was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for prohibited acts.
Heather Michelle Phillips, 19, of 137 S. Spanish, Apt. 5, was arrested Sunday for hindering prosecution.
Charles O. Hunter, 53, 405 E. Acuff, Salem, Mo., was arrested Sunday on a Dent County warrant for passing bad checks.
John Henry Harris II, 19, of 808 S. Sprigg, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of stealing.
James Arthur Deberry, 41, of 903 S. Pacific, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of driving with a revoked license.
Cheriee Annette Stevens, 19913 Sample Ln., Advance, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of striking a legally stopped vehicle.
Katrina Marie Colwell, 1008 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of failure to stop at a steady red light.
Tamara Louise O'Kelly, 606 S. Silver Springs, Apt. 45, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of no proof of insurance, improper registration and failure to yield.
April Renee Hettenhouser, 58 Green Acres, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of failure to display license upon request.
Troy Gene Smith, 1524 Bloomfield, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of following too closely.
An assault was reported Sunday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
A drill, kerosene heater, stilts, sanding poles, angle box and tapes were stolen Monday from the 600 block of Sycamore.
A political sign was reported stolen Sunday at 847 N. Cape Rock.
Gasoline was reported stolen Sunday from Amoco D-Mart at 3276 William.
Two subjects are in custody pending filing of formal charges for theft at 1507 Independence.
Stealing under $500 at the Southeast Bookstore was reported Saturday to the Department of Public Safety at Southeast Missouri State University.Property damage
A mailbox was reported damaged Sunday at 1580 Lexington.
A concrete light pole and light were reported damaged on South Main St. Sunday.
A truck bed cover was reported damaged Sunday at 11 Village Drive.
n Telephone harassment was reported Sunday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.