- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mr. and Mrs. Paul R. Kreitler of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebeka Jane Kreitler, to Andrew Charles Wright. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard G. Wright of Overland, Mo.
Kreitler is a 1995 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School, and a 1999 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She expects to receive a master's degree in May 2003. She is a guidance counselor with Cape Girardeau Public Schools.
Wright is a 1995 graduate of Ritenour High School, and a 1999 graduate of Southeast University. He is a producer at KFVS TV-12.
A Dec. 21 wedding is planned.