- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
WITTENBERG, Mo. -- Esther J. Doering, 103, of Wittenberg died Friday, Nov. 1, 2002, at her home.
She was born Feb. 5, 1899, at Old Appleton, daughter of Gottfried and Ida Landgraff Mueller. She and Ernst George Doering were married Feb. 27, 1927. He died Nov. 1, 1986.
She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, Mo.
Survivors include one son, Herb Doering of Frohna, Mo.; one daughter, Edna Doering of Frohna; one brother, Herbert Mueller of Mehlville, Mo.; and one sister, Frieda Loebs of Florissant, Mo.
She was preceded in death by one daughter, four sisters and one brother.
Friends may call at the Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg from 4:30 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Monday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Ronald Paseur officiating. Burial will be in the Trinity Lutheran Church cemetery at Altenburg.