- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape city, civic leaders unveil downtown trolley service (7/14/17)6
- Park official: 5-year-old girl nearly drowns at Cape Splash, taken to hospital (7/12/17)4
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
WITTENBERG, Mo. -- Esther J. Doering, 103, of Wittenberg died Friday, Nov. 1, 2002, at her home.
She was born Feb. 5, 1899, at Old Appleton, daughter of Gottfried and Ida Landgraff Mueller. She and Ernst George Doering were married Feb. 27, 1927. He died Nov. 1, 1986.
She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, Mo.
Survivors include one son, Herb Doering of Frohna, Mo.; one daughter, Edna Doering of Frohna; one brother, Herbert Mueller of Mehlville, Mo.; and one sister, Frieda Loebs of Florissant, Mo.
She was preceded in death by one daughter, four sisters and one brother.
Friends may call at the Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg from 4:30 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Monday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Ronald Paseur officiating. Burial will be in the Trinity Lutheran Church cemetery at Altenburg.