- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
WITTENBERG, Mo. -- Esther J. Doering, 103, of Wittenberg died Friday, Nov. 1, 2002, at her home.
She was born Feb. 5, 1899, at Old Appleton, daughter of Gottfried and Ida Landgraff Mueller. She and Ernst George Doering were married Feb. 27, 1927. He died Nov. 1, 1986.
She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, Mo.
Survivors include one son, Herb Doering of Frohna, Mo.; one daughter, Edna Doering of Frohna; one brother, Herbert Mueller of Mehlville, Mo.; and one sister, Frieda Loebs of Florissant, Mo.
She was preceded in death by one daughter, four sisters and one brother.
Friends may call at the Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg from 4:30 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Monday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Ronald Paseur officiating. Burial will be in the Trinity Lutheran Church cemetery at Altenburg.