- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 11/03/02
Sunday, Nov. 3
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Ramiro Rios III, 30, 520 S. Sprigg, Apt. 1, was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Stephanie D. Windisch, 36, 520 S. Sprigg, Apt. 1, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Joshua McIntosh was arrested Friday on a warrant.
James W. Pruitt was arrested Friday on suspicion of stealing.
Summonses Kristopher A. Schreifer, James R. Sondermann and Scott R. Swanston, all of 1115 N. Frederick, received summonses Saturday for a disorderly house.
Fate Coaty, 30, of 801 Good Hope, Apt. 28, received a summons Saturday for receiving stolen property, improper registration and no insurance.
Allen MacDonald of 148 S. Lorimier, Apt. 8, received a summons Saturday for no proof of insurance, following another vehicle too closely and driving while suspended.
Assaults A domestic assault was reported Friday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Thefts A cell phone was reported stolen Saturday at 211 St. Francis.
A cell phone was reported stolen Saturday at 235 Notre Dame Drive.
Property damage was reported Friday at 331 S. Lorimier.
The First Church of God at 500 Emerald reported a window damaged on Saturday.
A vehicle was reported damaged Saturday at 124 S. Lorimier, Apt. 8.