- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 11/03/02
Sunday, Nov. 3
Firefighters responded Friday to the following calls: At 4:30 p.m., emergency medical service at at 331 S. Lorimier.
At 9:41 p.m., emergency medical service at 517 Middle.
Firefighters reponded Saturday to the following calls:
At 1:03 a.m., emergency medical service at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 3:26 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 6:32 a.m., emergency medical service at 502 S. Hanover.
At 9:18 a.m., alarm sounding at 1112 Linden.
At 11:07 a.m., alarm sounding at 241 Siemers.
At 3:06 p.m., emergency medical service at 120 N. Main St.Jackson
Sunday, Nov. 3
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
Cleanup on East Adams.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
Emergency medical service on West Main.