- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary L. Kline, 94, died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born March 8, 1908, in Perry County, daughter of Joe and Susan Layton Mattingly. She married Henry J. Kline. He died Dec. 13, 1958.
Kline had worked in the laundry at St. Mary's Seminary. She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church at Brewer, Mo., and the Blessed Sacrament Sodality.
Survivors include four sons, Edgar and Vincent Kline of St. Louis, James and Merlin Kline of Perryville; four daughters, Sister Catherine Kline of Taiwan, Mildred Griesemer of Springfield, Mo., Zelma Penny of Fort Worth, Texas, Theresa Kelly of St. Louis; 18 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a brother.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Christ the Savior Church. The Rev. Felipe Martinez will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Friends may call at the church from 8 a.m. until time of service.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.