- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- William Alford "Bill" Mannon, 51, of Fisk, Mo., died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2002, at Three Rivers Healthcare North Campus in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He was born April 13, 1951, in East Prairie, son of William A. "Pete" and Ina L. Baty Mannon. He married Cheryl Bowers, who died Dec. 26, 2001.
Mannon had lived at Fisk 10 years.
Survivors include three sons, Scott Mannon of East Prairie, Dennis Mannon and Craig Williams of Sikeston, Mo.; his father of Fisk; three brothers, Roger, Kenneth and Dennis Mannon of Fisk; five sisters, Mary Duty and Wanda Stallings of East Prairie, Sharon Brashears of Topeka, Ill., Patricia Scheffer of Granite City, Ill., Donna Woods of Fisk; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie after 5 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Rick White officiating. Burial will be in Hagy Cemetery at Dexter, Mo.